IOM Cyprus is seeking to recruit an Operations Clerk who will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Office, and having in mind the potential migrants’ needs for return assistance. The incumbent will have the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Assists the Return Counsellors in interviews with Migrants at reception centres and other locations
2. Carry out any needed administrative and operational tasks related to movement assistance, including but not limited to collecting travel documents, printing receipts and other documentation
3. Meet and assist migrants departing from Cyprus airports,
4. As requested, carry out pre-departure cash payments to migrants and collecting signed receipts
5. Assist Return Counsellors in setting up a mobile counselling unit, and provide clerical support in implementing outreach activities
6. Drive mobile Information Unit as assigned
7. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Applications (CV and motivation/cover letter in English) to email@example.com quoting the above vacancy notice number “SVN CY2018-04” in the subject of the email.