IOM Cyprus is seeking to recruit an Administrative Clerk who will act under the direct supervision of the Head of Office, and having in mind the potential migrants’ needs for return assistance, the incumbent will have the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Receive calls from Migrants and Partners and relay them as instructed
2. Assist in archiving IOM Nicosia documentation
3. Maintain the contact list of the Mission
4. Perform general administrative duties, such as arranging flight tickets, making hotel bookings, draft TAs and expense claims, maintains the calendar, drafts routine correspondence and forms and provide general Administrative support
5. Perform Petty Cash Custodian duties
6. Assist in the procurement process such as in requesting and ordering purchases for goods and drafting Agreements for services
7. Assist with informal translation from English to Greek and Greek to English where required
8. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Applications (CV and motivation/cover letter in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above vacancy notice number “SVN CY2018-03” in the subject of the email.